We deliver over 4,500 parcels per month. So your order is in good hands!
Here are the highlights of what you need to know about our service:
- We deliver nationwide across Ireland by registered courier.
- Delivery costs €6.95 for each delivery up to 29Kgs. Heavier items cost €38.
- Once dispatched, we send you a tracking number so you can trace your items at all stages of the delivery process.
- Standard delivery is within 2 - 5 business days of your order being placed. On rare occasions there can be delays, but we'll let you know in advance and work our little socks off to get you sorted quickly!
- You can also collect from our Churchtown, Dublin 14 sales office but only once this option is selected at the checkout. We'll notify you by SMS or phone once your order is ready for collection.
- Collection times are between 09.30 and 17.00hrs Monday to Fridays only (excluding bank holidays)
- While we'd love to meet you, please be aware that we have limited stock in Churchtown - so best to order online or by phone beforehand to make sure you don't leave us empty handed :-).
Below are the boring detailed bits!
We endeavour to deliver your orders as quickly as possible. We deliver Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm excluding bank and public holidays. You are responsible for providing the correct address, telephone number and postal code and must be available to take delivery of all ordered product either in person or through an authorised assignee. All deliveries are within normal business hours only and we cannot provide a specific delivery time to customers as it depends on each couriers schedules.
Prior to delivery our freight company may contact you to confirm delivery details. It is your sole responsibility to be available to take this call. Any shortfall of which you become aware must be notified to the Handyhardware.ie within two days of receipt of goods via our contact form. Claims for non-delivery must be made within 30 days of despatch of goods via our contact form.. Where orders are placed after notified last order date Handyhardware.ie does not accept responsibility for late delivery. Proof of Delivery of products(s) shall be good evidence of delivery of the specific product(s) as requested by the customer and no question shall be raised as to delivery of individual items therein. Risk in respect of goods transfers to you the buyer upon execution of delivery docket.
Normal Prices are per parcel up to 29kg and include VAT. Overweight Items are over 30kg.
If you are in the South Dublin area you can opt to collect your items by selecting 'In-store Pick-up' during the checkout process. There is no charge for in-store collections.
We are primarily an Online store (similar to Ebay) so most purchases are made online or via the phone for delivery or collection. We have a small trade counter so if you wish to pre-order something in our offices please come and visit.
Collections are from our sales office in Churchtown, Dublin 14. All collections must be pre-purchased online or by phone. Collections are only available Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 5pm.
Estimated Delivery Cost
Estimated delivery costs are shown at the bottom of your shopping cart. Delivery costs vary by weight and volume of your order. You will see the exact delivery costs during checkout, before you place your order. There are no hidden costs or charges when shopping at Handyhardware.ie
| Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland Service
|| Price Inc 23% VAT
| Dublin Delivery, Normal Items
| Overweight Items > 29KG
|| EUR 38.00
| Saturday / Sunday delivery
|| Not Available